Online Banking and Mobile App Resources Transfers
Online & Mobile Banking Guides
Frequently Asked Questions
Intuit Desktop Help
Find user guides and frequently asked questions for online banking and our mobile app!
MAKE A TRANSFER BETWEEN WEST MICHIGAN COMMUNITY BANK CONSUMER ACCOUNTS or an external consumer account at another financial institution*
Select Transfers from the main menu, or Transfer on your Dashboard.
1. Select Make a transfer and enter the transfer details. Select More options to make the transfer recurring, schedule the transfer in advance or add a memo.
2. Carefully review the information, and if correct, Submit the transfer
DELETING A TRANSFER
SETTING UP EXTERNAL ACCOUNT TRANSFERS (FOR CONSUMER USE ONLY)
To set up an external account for transfers, you must be an authorized signer on the external account.1. To add an external account, go to Transfers. Select + External account.
NOTE: A message will appear saying that two small deposits have been sent to the account and will arrive in 1-3 days.
3. Check your external account over the next few days until you see the two small deposits. Once you see the deposits, log back into your West Michigan Community Bank online account and click on Transfers, and then External account. Select the external account.
4. Input the two small deposit amounts and click on Confirm.
5. Once the account is confirmed, it will be listed in your account listing for transfers.