We appreciate hearing from you and would be happy to help with any questions you may have. Please feel free to contact us in the way most convenient for you.
- Phone: 800.664.1778
- Fax: 616.669.7496
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (please see email disclosure below)
- Mail: P.O. Box 370, Hudsonville, MI 49426
- Visit one of our six locations near you!
- To report a lost or stolen debit or ATM card, please call: 888.297.3416
- To report a lost or stolen Visa® Card after normal business hours, please call: 800.558.3424
Contact Us Form
* Required Fields
Thank you for your submission!
We will be in touch with you soon.
IMPortant email disclosure
Please note that emails are not secure transmissions. Please do not send account numbers, social security numbers or any other information you want to keep private to West Michigan Community Bank or anyone else in an email message.
Because an e-mail message may not be reviewed by a bank representative immediately, you must contact the bank via telephone or in person for immediate attention. E-mail messages will not serve as a sufficient method for any requirement imposed on you to provide written notice, nor may e-mail messages be used to place a stop payment on a check, cancel a bill payment, request account transfers, or report lost or stolen banking codes and / or cards.
Avoid emailing account numbers and other personal information.