Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
West Michigan Community Bank (WMCB) maintains http://www.wmcb.com (the site). Your access and use of the site is subject to the following terms and conditions (terms and conditions). By accessing and using the site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the terms and conditions. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions, do not access or use this site. West Michigan Community Bank may at any time revise the terms and conditions. Because you are bound by such revisions, you should periodically visit this posting at the bottom of the page to review the current Terms and Conditions.
- Unauthorized use of the site and systems including, but not limited to, unauthorized entry into West Michigan Community Bank systems, misuse of passwords, or misuse of any information posted on the site is strictly prohibited.
- Your eligibility for particular products and services is subject to final determination by West Michigan Community Bank. Investment services are not bank deposits or insured by the FDIC or other entity, and are subject to investment risks, including possible loss of principal amount invested.
- The information and materials contained in this site, including text, graphics, links or other items are provided "as is" and "as available". West Michigan Community Bank does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of this information and materials and expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in this information and materials. No warranty of any kind, implied, expressed or statutory, including but not limited to, the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus, is given in conjunction with the information and materials.
- West Michigan Community Bank will not be liable for any damages, including and without limitation, direct or indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, losses or expenses arising in connection with this site or any linked site or use thereof or inability to use by any party, or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure, even if West Michigan Community Bank, or representatives thereof, are advised of the possibility of such damages, losses, or expenses.
- You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to West Michigan Community Bank or the site any unauthorized or misappropriated information, materials or images or unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane information, materials or images or any information, material or image that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. It is West Michigan Community Bank policy to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing West Michigan Community Bank to disclose the identity of anyone posting or transmitting any such information, materials or images.
- Except as noted otherwise in the text of the site, the trademarks, logos, service marks and all copyrightable materials displayed on the site are the property of West Michigan Community Bank or which West Michigan Community Bank has the right to use on the site. Nothing contained on the site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any West Michigan Community property displayed on the site without the prior written permission of West Michigan Community Bank. Unauthorized use of the West Michigan Community Bank property displayed on the site, or any other content on the site, is strictly prohibited.
- This site is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation. By offering this site and information, or any products or services via this site, no distribution or solicitation is made by West Michigan Community Bank to any person to use this site, or such information, products or services in jurisdictions where the provision of this site and such information, products and services is prohibited by law.
- Certain sections or pages of this site may contain separate terms and conditions, which are in addition to these terms and conditions. In the event of conflict, the additional terms and conditions will govern for those sections or pages.
- Use of this site shall be governed by all applicable federal laws of the United States of America and the laws of the State of Michigan.
- The bank will never contact you to ask for your access id or password. If you are approached by anyone to provide your access id and password, do not provide this information. Contact the bank immediately, as you could be the victim of attempted fraud or identity theft. You can contact us by calling 1-800-664-1778. At West Michigan Community Bank, we understand the importance of the responsibility that our customers have entrusted to us. West Michigan Community Bank is proud of the sophisticated level of data security and privacy supplied to its internet banking clients and their accountholders. Data security is provided on multiple levels: by firewall, network monitoring, application level security and company policy.