To enroll for Business Online Banking and Cash Management, contact your local West Michigan Community Bank location to complete the enrollment process.
* Cash Management services are intended for business customers only, require additional agreements, and are subject to underwriting and approval. Cash Management processing is subject to bank business days: Monday through Friday, excluding federal holidays, and cut-off time requirements. Certain transaction fees and limitations apply. Please contact your local branch to speak to Treasury Sales.
1. Once your Business Online Banking is set up, you’ll receive an email containing a secure link to establish your login credentials. Click on the link to create your login credentials.
2. Enter your username and password once more and then secure your account with two-factor authentication. Click Next.
3. You will receive a confirmation message that your two-factor authentication setup has been completed. After you select Done
, you'll be prompted to Accept
West Michigan Community Bank’s user agreement. You will then be directed to your business online banking Dashboard.
4. To access your Cash Management services (items such as business Bill Pay, ACH, Wires, Positive Pay and Manage Users) select Cash Management from the menu options. If your business online banking ID requires the use of a secure token, you will be prompted to register your token. If you’re not prompted to register a token, you’ll automatically be taken to the next step.
To register your token, complete the following steps:
a. Visit your app store, to download the VIP Access app to your mobile device or contact your local branch for a hard token.
b. When the screen prompts you to register your secure token, click Yes. Enter the Credential ID from the VIP Access App or back of the hard token in the Serial Number/Credential ID box, and the Security Code in the Token/Credential Code box. Then Submit.
c. Once your token is registered, you’ll only need to enter the rotating Security Code
each time you access your business services using the Cash Management
NOTE: You may choose to bypass this step and register your token at a later date, however, this will prevent you from using the ACH or online wire services. You have 7 days to register your token.
5. Once you’ve submitted your security settings, your registration will be complete, and you’ll have access to business services.
6. Select Dashboard to navigate back to the landing page that contains your accounts, balances, transactions, etc.