How do I prepare BEFORE the March 15 Online Banking Upgrade?
- Accounts will be in view only mode March 14 at 4 pm – March 15 at 8 am.
- Account History – 120 days of account history will transfer with the upgrade and your transaction history will build with continued activity. If you require history prior to October 2022, please download it prior to March 14. eStatements will still be available for your reference.
- Ensure you have the most current compatible browser downloaded on your computer: Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Firefox or Safari.
What do I need to do AFTER the March 15 Online Banking Upgrade?
- Delete your shortcut or saved icon and go to the wmcb.com website to login for the first time. You can then save your shortcut or icon.
- Establish Two-Factor Authentication - A code will be delivered by text or call to a phone number you provide. Ensure that you have access to this phone while you are completing this process. This code may not be delivered to an email address. You only need to complete this process once. Your login credentials will be the same whether you log in from a computer or the app!
- Alerts - Any alerts established in the previous system will not transfer to the new system. You may reestablish balance and transaction alerts in the new system beginning on March 15.
- External Accounts - After the upgrade, please verify your accounts.
- Aggregators - Check third party aggregators (e.g., Intuit, Mint, Plaid, Finicty and Yodlee) as it's likely the connection will break with the upgrade. Many will resolve quickly by vendors, but some may take time. Please be prepared to contact the third party for a resolution.
- Usernames and Passwords will remain the same.
- Accounts will be in view only mode March 14 at 4 pm - March 15 at 8 am. Mobile deposits and bill payments may be made. Transfers must be made after the March 15 upgrade.
- Recurring transfers will not need to be re-established.
- Bill Pay vendors and payments are not affected.
- If you have more than 20 accounts, it may take extra time to load the first time you log on.
Please visit our Resources pages or contact your local branch!